Monday, August 8, 2022

My Online Business Website

When I started my first Traffic Exchange, everyone flipped out because the girl who did my graphics put the Enterprise on front of it. It was called ProfitTrek! I should have kept it and let Robert Arnold promote it with his disapproval; instead I took down the image and became a ghost town fast. The ship was shaped like the enterprise, only THAT could be asserted! I should have seen, other TE owners didn't want to compete with Captain Kirk. They smooged me into thinking that I was somehow breaking a law; or a code you don't break in business. In business you break any code, (that isn't a legal) to succeed.

A lot of times you'll find yourself wanting to do things you don't know the proper steps to carrying out. I knew I had every LEGAL right to share my exchange, but peer pressure became such a thing that I caved. Imagine a traffic exchange called ProfitTrek having succeeded in the last 8 years; it really would have broken some hearts. So when you own an online business, don't be distracted; everything seems like a dime a dozen system. It's how you're using that system, the money and time you've invested which will determine it's potential to bring monetary success as an affiliate product.

Of course the question always arises, "will this resource be here in five years?"; if it isn't, does that mean no one will make any money with it? I don't think that can be rashly asserted. If I sell a cheeseburger and the guy eats it, does that mean I'm out of business? No, I make another. Websites, particularly traffic exchanges ARE often projects that end, (cheese burgers down the hatch) but look at EasyHits4U.com; eighteen year old traffic exchange with 2 million members and growing. Online business can become whatever the webhost can envision and carry out.

If you wanted to host a web domain, what kind of business niche would you pursue? What kind of solutions would you bring to the many obstacles, stopping others from growing responsive contact lists of people, who count on THEM to bring helpful product solutions to NOT growing their contact lists. Is there a place of common ground, where the online business owner can make a difference, a contribution? We all pay for internet and make purchases there. So, what's wrong with hosting a domain and making a difference for others, by proper product placement? NOTHING!

Google+